A Chinese Network$22 Billion
Estimated Sales in the US from Major Chinese Buyers ending March ’14* NAR 2014 Profile of International Home Buying Activity Caimeiju – Sally’s Chinese website promotes luxury real estate to buyers in China.
Sally was invited to speak on a panel hosted by the Hurun Report for an audience of over 800 people.
In this environment, traditional domestic means of marketing – which many real estate companies rely on – are becoming less effective by the moment. A high- impact international strategy is necessary to effectively reach new global clients, particularly in growing economies like China.Sally utilizes the services of Caimeiju, a luxury marketing service that promotes luxury real estate to buyers in China. Sally’s Chinese website through Caimeiju:
- Provides a modern web presence for Chinese visitors
- Increases and converts visitors
- Offers relevant information about the property in Chinese
- Provides an avenue for the Chinese property information to be easily shared online
- Allows properties to be indexed by Chinese search Engines like Baidu
- Gives current and potential clients the means to contact the firm